Gene Therapy Net
Gene Therapy Net is the information resource for basic and clinical research in gene therapy, and the site serves as a network in the exchange of gene therapy information and breaking news items. Visitors can keep track of the latest scientific papers, conference announcements, gene therapy jobs, regulations and guidelines.
TREAT-NMD is a global network for the neuromuscular field that provides an infrastructure to ensure that the most promising new therapies reach patients as quickly as possible. Since its launch in January 2007 the network’s focus has been on the development of tools that industry, clinicians and scientists need to bring novel therapeutic approaches through preclinical development and into the clinic, and on establishing best-practice care for neuromuscular patients worldwide.
Some of the tools for industry include:
- Independent expert advice on translational research and therapy development in NMDs
- Research support and guidance
- International patient registries across NMD
- Post marketing surveillance
- Education and training
- Communication and working with the patient community
TREAT-NMD is a media partner and has not endorsed this event in any way