With the success of our sister summit World CNS, focussed on neurodegenerative diseases, we created the Neuromuscular Drug Development Summit.
With 22+ hours of content, 2 interactive workshops and over 5 hours of networking with key industry leaders, this comprehensive forum will uniquely combine distinct neuromuscular diseases in one setting to share lessons learned, case studies and advancements in the field. With an emphasis on SMA, ALS and DMD this one of a kind discussion led summit will enable you to deepen your understanding of innovations in gene and cell therapy, define clinically meaningful endpoints and overcome barriers limiting your patient access.
Attend this focussed summit to learn from the fields pioneers who’ll be sharing their experience and advances in:
- Delving into the translation of Gene therapy in phase I/II studies delving into dosing, safety and pre-clinical efficacy
- Exploring Potential therapies for orphan neuromuscular diseases exploring mechanisms of action and pre-clinical studies
- Expanding on clinical trial recruitment hurdles and issues in clinical meaningful endpoints
- Sharing the scientific rationale for choosing appropriate muscle biomarkers
- Addressing the role of inflammation in neuromuscular disease
Download the full event guide here to view the complete agenda and speaker line-up.